The Highest Quality of Industrial Refrigeration
Equipment in the Market
- Widths To Match Production Equipment
- Field Expandable-Modular Design
- Touch Screen Input
- Production Flexibility
- Space Saving Designs
- Belt Layouts (Standard = Straight Through)
- Also 90/180/270 Degrees
CES manufactures a complete range of spiral freezing systems using a wide range of available refrigerants.
A CES spiral freezer consists of a freezer-belt encircling a rotating drum. The freezer-belt enters at the bottom of the drum at the infeed location and wraps in a helix to the top, where it makes a discharge. The belt returns through an automatic tensioner, take-up and anti-flip device. The heart of the structural system is the cage or the drum. The drum is driven and acts as a friction drive for the contacting inside edge of the belt and performs the vast majority of the work. A heat exchanger is sized and configured based on the products to be processed.
- A very wide range of food products such as meat, poultry, fish, bakery airy products, prepared meals, etc.
- Long residence time products
- Large volumes
Mid-States Refrigeration Supply Inc.
7001 N. State Road 39
LaPorte, Indiana 46350